On 15 September in Bialystok I had a pleasure to talk about SPEAK 2.
During presentation I showed how to start working with Sitecore and how to prepare own custom components.
It was great to share that knowledge and answer to many questions about basic and more advanced stuff.
Few photos from the event:
On 15th June 2016 I had a pleasure to be on first in Poland Sitecore Partner Day.
Speakers were mainly from Sitecore and we had an opportunity to hear about:
- Updates from the Global Solution Partner Program (Marie Louise Bouchet)
- Make your Sitecore implementation processes efficient (Hedgehog)
- What’s new in Sitecore 8.1 and Roadmap (Jannik Devantier)
- xDB – what is it really and how do I use it? (Morten Ljungberg)
- Partnering with Sitecore – use Sitecore messaging to help drive digital transformation and generate business (Marie Louise Bouchet)
- Sitecore Poland Community (Coders.Center & I)
- Diving deeper into the new features of Sitecore 8.1 (Morten Ljungberg)
- Sitecore Commerce (Jannik Devantier)
- Xccelerate Program & Case Stories (Jannik Devantier)
As you can see – most of titles are about: partnering with Sitecore , future of Sitecore and Sitecore Modules. There was a lot of interesting information and I am not able to provide all of them to you, but I will provide for you some of the most interesting from my point of view.
- In the second half of the year Sitecore will provide us Sitecore 8.2 version.
- In the beginning of the year 2017 Sitecore will provide us Sitecore 8.3 version.
- Sitecore has decided to extend their QA team to provide for use better quality (if you have ever opportunity to create an support ticket you probably will appreciate this move from Sitecore side ;)) .
- Sitecore will provide us a new version of Web Forms For Marketers (yes another changes in our favorite and the most stable module). In the nearest future WFFM will be a part of Sitecore – not a module as now.
- Sitecore xDB could be run as a service (infrastructure provided by Sitecore) – but you have to remember that you can not define custom structure of data which will be stored in xDB
- In the nearest future Sitecore will change some things in Partners program
- Sitecore Commerce – is becoming to be the most important module for Sitecore, so we can be sure that they will change a lot of things in very short period of time
- Sitecore eLearning platform elearning.sitecore.net (you can get Sitecore training without Sitecore certificate)
- Sitecore’s Business Optimization Services (SBOS) – check the place of your client in the road to success “click” (great move from SBOS side)
- Sitecore webinars – Sitecore will more often share an interesting knowledge with community
- Sitecore Community in Poland is looking for speakers for next meetup and sponsors and everyone who somehow want to involve in our community (tricky advert ;))
I hope that some of this information will be interesting for you also.
At the end I want to also share with you one photo from Sitecore Partner Day:
Coders Center got some Sitecore Awards 😉 I am this first guy from the left side.