When you will notice a following error message inside Form Desinger:
“ComponentArt Grid :: Unlicensed control. Click here for more information”
Which looks in following way:
You have to know that you probably removed licence file from bin directory. The solution is very easy.
Just copy file “ComponentArt.UIFramework.lic” from sitecore installation zip file and paste it into your instance.
Everything should work.
If you get error “Error HTTP 401.2 — Unauthorized” you can locally disable authentication in following steps:
Open regedit and go to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SYSTEM > CurrentControlSet > Control > Lsa > MSV1_0
Add multiline key value (“REG_MULTI_SZ”) with name “BackConnectionHostNames”. As value enter hostnames of your IIS applications.
Inside IIS application in authorization section select ” Windows authentication” and change providers order into following:
After these steps your error should be gone.
When you need to have a bigger web.config file – for example when you want to use a Sitecore Commerce Server you should do following steps:
- Open regedit tool ( inside cmd run “regedit” command )
- Find the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Microsoft > InetStp > Configuration ( if key “Configuration” doesn’t exists – just add it )
- Add DWORD Value named “MaxWebConfigFileSizeInKB” with value 500
At the end it will look like in bottom image:
I had some problems with user interface inside wffm module. Everytime when i was trying to define value and text for drop list or other multiplechoicefield – list of defined fields were rendered outside the screen.
To resolve the issue, you have to implement the following patch:
1. Navigate to \Website\sitecore\shell\Applications\Modules\Web Forms for Marketers\Dialogs\Field
2. Replace the ListItemsEditor.xaml.xml
file with the attached one ( here
3. Clear the browser cache.
I had a problem with listing of available renderings inside selected placeholder. Issue occurs when display name should be used inside list of renderings in experience editor.
In placeholder settings we could saw wrong names (item names when we should saw display names) :
It is a list of controls inside content editor – names are correct.
It is a name of controls inside experience editor – names are incorrect.
If you want to fix it you have to use patch prepared by Sitecore support team for Sitecore version 8.1 rev. 151003 (Initial Release):
1) Copy the Sitecore.Support.88236.dll into /bin folder;
2) Copy Sitecore.Support.88236.config into /App_Config/Include folder.
You can download these files here: click.